WORKING AT RENAISSANCE IS MAKING A CAREER, IT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE :
It also means being part of a solid and growing Quebec non-profit organization. It means taking advantage of advantageous conditions and interesting career opportunities. It’s working in a dynamic environment and doing rewarding work.
Renaissance continues to grow and gain momentum to serve the community! We are therefore looking for a donor representative for our new donation center located at 2785 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montreal, QC H2K 2S6. Come be part of our team and you will benefit from many social benefits!
Provide a welcome to the donor of the donation center and operate a primary sorting of the donations received.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Donation Center managers:
- Greet donors diligently, in a manner that is as friendly as it is courteous, and assist them in removing donations from vehicles;
- Keep an accurate log of daily donations;
- Sort donations by categories;
- Maintain impeccable order in the station and the workspace;
- Go to meet donors in less than ten seconds;
- Perform all other tasks assigned by their Manager;
- Participate in the maintenance of workplaces.
Skills, knowledge and skills required
- Secondary III or equivalent
- Speed, thoroughness and ability to concentrate
- Ability to lift weights of up to 50 lbs (23 kilos)
- Be able to vigorously support the integration mission and the Renaissance philosophy
- Very good disposition for teamwork and communication
- Open-mindedness, tolerance, acceptance and respect for others
- Autonomous and trustworthy person
- Adaptability and honesty
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset
Here are the social benefits that Renaissance gives you!
- A stimulating, constructive, safe and pleasant work environment that values diversity and teamwork;
- Opportunities for advancement: 80% of management positions are filled internally, promoting employee progression and development;
- Paid professional training;
- Internal events and social activities;
- A group insurance plan (medical, dental, life and disability);
- A personal leave policy;
- A Christmas bonus of up to $ 500;
- Additional statutory holidays during the holiday season;
- Several corporate discounts (STM, EXO and Communauto);
- Competitive compensation and bonuses for employee referrals;
- A group RRSP.
* The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read